Blockchain is one of the most talked-about technologies in business right now. Blockchain tech has the potential to drive major changes and create new opportunities across industries – from banking and cybersecurity to intellectual property and healthcare. Of the current technological innovations, blockchain has the most disruptive impact on the status quo of the operations.
Blockchain can make online transactions safer, cut out unnecessary formalities in operations, and save both time and money for any business implementing it.
In government, finance, and healthcare institutes, blockchain data management plays a crucial role. Things blockchain will affect includes management and operations, accounting, marketing, human resources, and legal services.
So, In simple terms, blockchain technologies are secure and automated systems that track transactions and assets.
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a decentralized database – an electronically distributed ledger or list of records that is accessible to various users. Blockchains use cryptography to log, process, and verify every transaction, making them secure, permanent, and transparent.
There are two general categories of blockchain:
- Permissionless, which anyone can join
- Permissioned, which requires participants to be authenticated by the person or group managing it (this category is further divided into private and community blockchain networks)
The Future of Blockchain in Bangladesh:
Blockchain is a very new technology in Bangladesh. But its potential cannot be ignored.
IBM has jointly conducted a training programme with Leveraging ICT for Growth, Employment and Governance Project (LICT) Bangladesh to train young developers on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
These developers were from reputable companies like Brain Station 23, Bangladesh National Digital Architecture, Leads, Genex, and Devnet.
For the country’s vision of “Digital Bangladesh”, blockchain can, and will be, experimented and implemented in several sectors. The impact will be visible in organisations and educational institutes.
Blockchain is probably one of the most disruptive introductions to existing technological solutions. And Blockchain is an emerging technology, so predictions are still mixed about its potential. For young developers, the implementation of blockchain will open new opportunities for specialisation. And it is a system that could streamline Bangladesh’s infrastructure in future, contributing to further economic growth.
* Collected from BVCL Forum
Requirements to get investment:
According to the investor eye, there are few characteristics of business that are lucrative for investors to invest in business.
- Companies must have experience and domain knowledge.
- If anyone is working with a product, they need to know the use and right solution system of that product.
- Must have working experience minimum 1 year and owned relevant products for work purposes.
- Serve the service minimum 10 different clients.
- Maintain and preserve client and other working documents.
- If invent device then patent and sell at least 2-3 clients for good client feedback.
- If needed maintenance warranty issues for customer satisfaction.
- Complete setup for relevant tasks. There are not only need a huge setup but also have setup at least do the job.